Auction Announcements, Terms, Conditions:
1. All items sell "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranty or guarantee. Bidders are encouraged to personally inspect all items prior to bidding. A Buyer's Premium of 13% of the high bid will be added to the high bid, the total being the purchase price. SC sales tax (8%) will be added where applicable.
2. The credit/debit card in your profile will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. Please check your profile now and be sure that your information is current and up to date.
Note: invoices that exceed $1000.00 must be paid for in cash or good check when you pick up your items. Under no circumstances will any item be picked up prior to satisfactory payment!)
3. Beginning at 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time on Monday, February 6, 2017, five lots will close each minute. NOTE: individual lots that receive a bid in the final few minutes will have bidding extended.
4. Preview dates & times are: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 3-5 PM, and Monday, February 6, 2017, 4-6 PM. Preview location: 523 Colonial Drive, Sumter, 29150. We welcome and encourage you to inspect all lots prior to bidding! Your lack of personal inspection will not constitute grounds for any refund, discount, exchange, chargeback or substitution! All sales are final!
5. Successful bidders may pick up their purchases at 523 Colonial Drive, Sumter, SC 29150 on Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 12 Noon-6 PM. Please note that we need to have this home emptied ASAP, so If you cannot pick up your purchases at these scheduled times, or make other arrangements, please do not bid! Local pick up only! If you require shipping please have your shipper pick up during these scheduled times. Bring whatever packing materials, tools, and labor you will need to move and load your items! Onsite auction staff is limited!
Use of J.R. Dixon Auctions online auction site is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. Terms announced on individual auction pages will be in addition to the following terms and conditions. In using this site, you accept without limitation the terms and conditions of the online auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to edit the terms and conditions of this agreement, and it is the buyer's responsibility to review any changes prior to use of the site. In using this site, you agree in advance to accept such revisions/changes.
All property is sold in 'AS IS' and 'WHERE IS' condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc. will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc.
All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe reliable, however we make no warranty with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction as may be necessary.
A Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid of each item. The sum of the high bid amount plus the buyer's premium will be the sales price.
Sales tax, when applicable, will be added to the sales price at the appropriate rate. Dealers or other exempt parties must have proper documentation on file with Auctioneer prior to bidding.
A credit card is required to register. This is for verification only, and no charge will be made at registration. At the conclusion of the auction, the credit card on file may be charged, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please contact J.R. Dixon Auctions prior to bidding if you would like to make arrangements for alternative payment methods. In all instances, buyer must make full payment prior to removal of buyer's purchases. A receipt will be furnished to the buyer.
All purchased items must be removed by the buyer during the specified time. Any items that are not removed during the time allotted may, at Auctioneer's discretion, be discarded or resold with proceeds going to the Auctioneer. J.R. Dixon Auctions DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services. Any and all logistics of removal, including moving, packaging, loading, transportation, etc. are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Auctioneer is not and will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries that occur during the inspection or removal of items.
Auctioneer will not be responsible for errors or omissions caused by an interruption of internet or telephone service. Bidder acknowledges that the auction is being conducted electronically and hardware or software may malfunction without warning. Auctioneer, in his sole discretion, may void any sale, suspend bidding, or re-sell items that were affected by any malfunction. Decisions made by Auctioneer are final. Bidder is responsible for any bids place under his bidding number and password. When you place a bid, you have entered a binding contract between yourself and J.R. Dixon Auctions. Once you become the winning bidder, you are obligated to buy the item at the price indicated and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Placing a bid on this site, winning, and then not paying for the item is illegal and can result in prosecution. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bidder or bids at his sole discretion. If bidder at any time feels that his bidder number or password have been compromised due to lack of bidder's security, notify Auctioneer immediately.
Most items offered at auction are sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price. Occasionally, a fair and reasonable reserve or minimum price is necessary. In the event of a reserve, Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on the seller's behalf up to the reserve price.
During an online auction, extended bidding will be given to items that have bids placed on them within several minutes of the close of the item. This is to allow fair time for all bidders to respond to a change in the bidding before time expires. Additionally, items may have staggered ending times. All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction.
Parties agree that any claim or controversy arising out of this contract shall be resolved by arbitration, which will be final and binding. The prevailing party will be entitled to collect from the other its costs associated with the arbitration, including attorney's fees. This contract will be governed in accordance with South Carolina law. Venue for any claim or controversy will be in Sumter County, South Carolina